My Mormon friend Stacey rules. (Hey! She should rule a planet! That's how much she rules.)
1. She enjoyed the South Park "All About Mormons" episode and gave technical corrections when needed.
2. She laughed a big belly laugh at the end when the Mormon kid says "Suck my balls."
3. She showed us a tiny sliver of her sacred underwear. I screamed "My eyes!" but my face did not melt ala Raiders of the Lost Ark.
4. She brought good Jello, as opposed to my Make Your Own Jello Salad bar, which did not set even given the Speed Set method, or my Jello Shots which set perfectly but were very strong.
5. She said the Funeral Potatoes and Rice Krispies Square were made correctly even though I had never made either before.
6. She was very patient answering questions about the underwear. We tried to find good comparisons to other religions for a symbol of ones covenant with God. When Carolyn said that wedding rings and clerical collars were not accurate analogies because unlike underwear they were meant to be seen by others, either Catherine or her friend brought up circumcision. This led to a fabled URL called Jew Porn dot-com, and I don't know the rest of the conversation because I was at the PC trying to locate this non-existent site.
7. We are still friends, thank God, even though the Queen Mother suggests she might be stewing about it right now and will turn on us later.